We are committed to design and fabrication of vessels and structures and do so while adhering to the highest international standards of Environmental, Health and Safety Management.
Our Commitment is to:
- Provide safe and healthy working condition for our employees, contractors and visitors through continual improvement of our EHSMS performance.
- Comply with all applicable environmental, health and safety compliance obligations.
- Ensure management, employees and contractors adopt a pro-active approach towards EHS matters to eliminate hazards and reduce risks, including those posed by terrorism to prevent injury and ill health, and to protect the environment.
- Communicate such commitment to all persons working under the control of Strategic Marine Singapore, including interested parties on EHS obligations.
- Encourage and facilitate employee consultation and participation in EHS matters including the establishment and review of EHS objectives and programmes.
At Strategic Marine, every employee is responsible to take all possible measures in preventing injuries and ill health both to himself/herself and his/her fellow colleagues.