We provide a platform for individuals to disclose any improprieties that involve our employees and/or business partners, without fear of reprisal.
All cases will be reviewed and investigated by an Investigative Committee chaired by our majority shareholder. Results of any investigation will be shared at the discretion of the Investigative Committee. Details will be kept confidential, unless as required by law to reveal to authorized parties such as lawyers, the police or investigators.
Types of Improprieties
- Corruption/bribery is receiving, asking for or giving any gratification as an inducement or reward for a person to do a favour with a corrupt intent.
- Fraud refers to any illegal act characterized by deceit, concealment, or violation of trust.
- Unlawful Conduct refers to all forms of illegal behaviour resulting in a breach of applicable laws.
To report a concern, please email our Investigative Committee at email@example.com
To enable effective investigation, the following information should be provided if available:
- Name(s) of person(s)/company(ies) involved;
- Detailed description of the incident/impropriety (including date, time, location, methods and action/behaviour);
- Period of time the impropriety had been perpetuated;
- Has the Company’s Management been informed? (if yes, please provide the notification date and contact information of the person notified); and
- Physical evidence and any other information that may substantiate the incident.
We encourage whistleblowers to provide their names and contact numbers to facilitate investigations.