At Strategic Marine (S) Pte Ltd, we are committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal data. Our Data Protection Notice will help you understand how we collect, use, disclose, process, protect and retain your personal data that is in our possession.
- How do we collect your information?
We collect information from you when you …
- Enquire and/or use any of our products and services
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Provide feedback to us on our products and services
- Apply for a job with us
- Provide us with goods and services
- What information do we collect?
The types of personal data we collect about you may include:
- Email address
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Personal and Professional Profile found in a CV
- What do we use your information for?
We use your information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Provide customer care and manage customer relationship
- Respond to queries, requests and feedback
- Assess suitability and process job applications
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- Comply with legal obligations and regulatory requirements
- How do we protect your personal data?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data we hold about you against loss, misuse, destruction, unauthorized alteration/modification, access, disclosure or similar risks and to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data.
- How do we ensure the accuracy of your personal data?
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we collect about you is accurate, complete and kept up-to-date.
- Who do we disclose your personal data to?
- 6.1. We may disclose some of the personal data outside of our organization in order to fulfill our services to you:
- Government Agencies
- Providers of Professional Services and other Goods and Services
- Data Processing and Hosting Companies
- 6.2 We may also disclose personal data to relevant authorities if required by law.
- How do we retain your personal data?
We have a document retention policy to keep track of your personal data and to ensure it is not retained when it is no longer needed for any business or legal purposes.
- How can you access and make correction to your personal data?
You may write to us regarding access to your personal data or to make corrections to your personal data and we will respond according to the requirements of the PDPA.
- How do we transfer your personal data?
If there is a need for us to transfer your personal data to another organization outside of Singapore, we will ensure that the standard of data protection in the recipient country is comparable to that of the PDPA.
- 10.2. If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
- Changes to our Data Protection Notice
We may update this Data Protection Notice from time to time and changes are effected when the latest Notice is posted on our website. Please do visit our website periodically to note any changes.
- Contacting Us
If there are any questions regarding this Data Protection Notice, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org