Strategic Marine is a dynamic Western Australian-based shipbuilding company with an international outlook and an established reputation for producing quality, high performance commercial & governmental vessels for markets across the globe.
Since 2001, Strategic Marine has exported its shipbuilding experience and expertise by establishing three shipyards in Western Australia, Singapore and Vietnam which currently employ some 1,500 staff.
The company has produced more than 460 quality craft, which include Oil & Gas Vessels, Maritime Security Vessels, Ports & Terminal Service Vessels, Passenger & Tourism Vessels as well recently entering the Offshore Wind Service Vessel market.
Strategic Marine’s growing portfolio has seen the Company’s capabilities expand to offer larger, purpose-built designed steel vessels. Beyond shipbuilding, the company offers Service and Maintenance, Fabrication and Engineering, and Marine Logistics services.
The company is expanding on its position as a leading global shipbuilder by consolidating and strengthening its position in the European wind farm vessel and workboat sectors of the market. This comes off the back of several successful recent new build contracts for the European market over the last two years.
Strategic Marine is committed to providing our clients high quality products and pride ourselves in providing the first class service that our clients deserve.
ADVANTAGES WE PROVIDE
- Economic Offshore Construction, with great support & service provided across all 3 locations
- Senior Management at all our facilities, ensuring communcation is open & easy
- Global Engineering, Installation & Mobilisation Capabilities
- Seamless transition between Offshore Construction & Onsite Commisioning
- An organisational culture built around Quality, Safety and gaining repeat order clients
- Auscham Vietnam Business Award (2007)
- WA Business News Rising Star Award (2008)
- Entrepreneur of the Year Awards (2008)
- WA Export Awards – Large Advanced Manufacturer (2008)