More than just a shipbuilder, Strategic Marine has considerable
experience in arranging financing for projects from Australian and
international financial institutions.
For financing of maritime products and services being exported from Australia Strategic Marine can provide Export Financing through the Australian Government's Export Finance and Insurance Corporation (EFIC).
Financial advice can be provided for:
- Tendering for Government and Commercial Projects
- Vessel Design
- Costing New Buildings and Refit Projects
- Contract Negotiations
Strategic Marine also works closely with clients' on:
- Project feasibility studies,
- Preparation of business and operation plans
- Preparation of financial presentations for lenders and investors.